Health and safety of our clients and staff remains top of the priorities at angli-EAR Hearing and we are strictly following all Government guidance.
There are a few changes to our usual appointment routine:
- 48 hours before each appointment we will ask you to complete a COVID screening questionnaire. These answers will expire after 48 hours. You will therefore be required to complete multiple forms for multiple visits.
- On the day of your appointment please don’t come to the clinic entrance any earlier than 10 minutes before the start of your appointment. If you arrive earlier than 10 minutes before please wait in your car or away from the entrance if you have travelled by another method.
- Just before your appointment please come to the clinic entrance. We will take your temperature, provide sanitiser for your hands and provide you with a face mask. We will be wearing appropriate Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) to greet you and throughout your consultation.
- Each clinician/audiologist will have a dedicated waiting area in our reception. You will be asked to wait in this area until your appointment.
- You will be invited into the clinic room once the clinician/audiologist is ready.
- Payment will be taken in a secure manner avoiding contact with any payment terminal.
- We will escort you in and out of the clinic (in a friendly but socially distanced fashion) so that you don’t come into contact with any surfaces or other visitors.
- The consultation room will be sanitised and our clinician will dispose of their PPE before the next client arrives.
Please note that angli-EAR Hearing and Tinnitus Solutions will be running an appointment-only clinic, with no walk-ins. This is to ensure that we adhere to social distancing rules and maintain our robust hygiene practices.
Sadly, our resident therapy dogs, Teddy and Buddy are unable to attend the clinic just now and remain fuuurrrrloughed but you can keep up with their latest news over on our blog
As a reminder we have updated our Cancellation and No-Show Policies. Please take the time to read through it, as it details changes to appointment charges.
Thank you for your co-operation with these measures and we hope that you feel reassured that we are taking every precaution against Covid-19.
We look forward to welcoming you soon to the clinic.