Terms and conditions
The term ‘angliEAR Hearing & Tinnitus Solutions’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Audiology House (Cambridge), 15 Woollards Lane, Great Shelford, Cambridge, CB22 5LZ. Our company registration number is 10124257 and our address is Audiology House (Cambridge), 15 Woollards Lane, Great Shelford, Cambridge, CB22 5LZ. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We operate an implied consent policy. This means that we assume that if you visit the website with your browser set to accept cookies that you are happy with their usage. If you are not happy you should not use the site or delete these cookies at the end of your visit.
- Information is only collected to enable angliEAR Hearing & Tinnitus Solutions Ltd to fulfil your request. We will not knowingly share your personal information with any third party without your permission, except as required by law.
- You have a right to request a copy of any personal data held by angliEAR Hearing & Tinnitus Solutions Ltd. To obtain a copy of this information you should contact angliEAR Hearing & Tinnitus Solutions Ltd at the address below.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales
angli-EAR Hearing and Tinnitus Solutions Limited is registered in England and Wales No 10124257 trading address Audiology House (Cambridge), 15 Woollards Lane, Great Shelford, Cambridge, CB22 5LZ.
angli-EAR Hearing and Tinnitus Solutions Limited acts as a credit broker and only offers credit products from Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC. angli-EAR Hearing and Tinnitus Solutions Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our registered number is 804440. Credit subject to age and status.