Trevor has a wealth of experience across various disciplines in the hearing industry. With over 17 years experience including managing one of the UK’s Hearing Instrument manufacturers, running and owning a clinic in Sydney, Australia and managing the cochlear implant programs for a cochlear implant manufacturer across 11 countries. This breadth of experience will ensure that you have the latest cutting edge in both diagnostic testing and hearing instrument selection.
Trevor is currently studying a Master’s degree (part time) in Advanced Hearing Therapy. Once completed Trevor will then study a Doctorate in Advanced Hearing Therapy alongside a Clinical Doctorate in Audiology.
Trevor is also a member of the following professional bodies:
- HCPC – Health and Care Professions Council
- ISA – International Society of Audiology (student member)
- BSHAA – British Society of Hearing Aid Audiologists
- BAA – British Academy of Audiology
- BTA – British Tinnitus Association
- AIHHP Centre of Excellence – Association of Independent Hearing Healthcare Professionals
Trevor is also an approved CLEARWAX ear wax removal specialist who has been ENT-trained to perform endoscopic ear wax removal, including E-suction™ (micro-suction), to safely clean and clear your blocked ear.