After many weeks of uncertainty in an upside-down world, we are pleased to announce that angli-EAR Hearing and Tinnitus Solutions will re-open for face to face appointments from May 18th 2020
Following the current government and The British Academy of Audiology guidelines, we have implemented a series of extra measures to ensure we are Covid Secure to protect the health and safety of both our clients and staff. We have outlined these below to assure you that we are doing our utmost to provide you with the level of advice and care you would expect from our team of experts.
If you are experiencing issues with your hearing, the first step is to book a convenient appointment using our online system or by giving us a call on 01223 661 399.
If you are unsure as to what type of appointment is best suited to you please feel free to use our handy tool here (please scroll down to the section ‘Independent Audiology Clinic’).
There are a few changes to our usual appointment routine:
- Once you arrive at our clinic in Mill Court, you will be asked to wait in your car before being invited in by a member of our team.
- We will take your temperature, provide sanitiser for your hands and fit you with a face mask. Our clinician will be wearing appropriate Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) throughout your consultation.
- Please be assured that our payment terminals will be disinfected after each client and, if necessary, we will book a convenient follow-up telephone or video call appointment for you.
- You will then be escorted out of the clinic (in a friendly but socially distanced fashion) so that you don’t come into contact with any surfaces or other visitors.
- The consultation room will be sanitised and our clinician will dispose of their PPE before the next client arrives.
Please note that angli-EAR Hearing and Tinnitus Solutions will be running an appointment-only clinic, with no walk-ins. This is to ensure that we adhere to social distancing rules and maintain our robust hygiene practices.
Sadly, our resident therapy dogs, Teddy and Buddy are unable to attend the clinic just now, but you can keep up with their latest news over on our blog
We have also updated our Cancellation and No-Show Policies. Please take the time to read through it, as it details changes to appointment charges.
Thank you for your co-operation with these measures and we hope that you feel reassured that we are taking every precaution against Covid-19.
We look forward to welcoming you soon to the clinic.